Khorfakkan is situated 130 km from Dubai. To live your tour life at its best, take a khofakkan tour during your stay at Dubai. Enjoy the stunning beauty of place and feel blessed that you have been given a chance to visit this place. To feel peace and noiseless beauty of life we offer you a tour according to your budget. There are Shees Park, Rafisah Dam, and Khorfakkan Waterfall & Beach. A unique traveler enchantment made as per Roman architecture.
Explore and get mesmerized with the waterfall and relish its panoramic views. Get immersed in the beauty and cut off from city hustles. Enjoy water games and relax on the beach. Get bundle of pictures and make long lasting memories. Professional tour guide will accompany the full day recreational tour. You can also relish hiking adventure. Wear comfortable shoes and enjoy hiking along with scenic views. Tour operator will stay in contact with you and 4x4 well-maintained vehicle would be used for conveyance services.
- Pick up from your location
- Shees Park
- Al Rafisah Dam (kayaking optional)
- Khorfakkan Waterfalls
- Khorfakkan Amphith
- Al Rabi Tower (Historical landmarks)
- Passing Though Mountains
- Historical Village
- Khorfakkan Beach
- Najd Al Maqsar
- Free Soft drinks
- Drop Back to your Location
- Shared transfers are only available for hotels and residences located in Dubai City. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- If the location is far please contact us before booking.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity.
- You can pay our drivers upon arrival of the tour by cash. Payment by card only available on request.
Booking and Cancelation policy
- No Charges Will Be Applied To All Cancellations Made 24 Hours Prior To The Tour Departure Time.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your tour’s departure time, you will be charged in full.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 3 working days.
- Children under the age of 3 are considered infants and enter for free.
- Children aged from 3 to 14 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 14 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.