Explore the amazing beauty of Hatta region in Dubai as this tour is best ever tour for fun lovers. Chase this opportunity and enjoy your best time in Hatta region. This would be a half day guided off-roading tour from Dubai. There are beautiful Wadis of Al-Hajar Mountain. Take a break from hustle and bustle of urban area, take a deep breath heritage village, which is featuring classy looks of stone houses, and palm trees. Hatta region is the popular tourist spot that you may admire.
We will provide pick and drop services from your hotel to Hatta region in a luxury well maintained and comfortable 4x4.There are football grounds and parks too. Tour team will make sure your safety. We will do our best that you enjoy and gather precious memories. During visit, you will feel like you have taken back to eleventh century. It is an amazing place to spend quality time with loved ones and know about Arab culture.
- Pickup: 08:00 Am (approximately)
- Drop off: 04:00 Pm (approximately)
- Pick up from your location by any 4x4 Vehicle
- Hatta Dam
- Hatta Mountain View
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Hatta Park
- Hatta Hills
- Swan Lake Hatta
- Hatta 360 Observatory
- Shared transfers are only available for hotels and residences located in Dubai City. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- If the location is far please contact us before booking.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity.
- You can pay our drivers upon arrival of the tour by cash. Payment by card only available on request.
Booking and Cancelation policy
- No Charges Will Be Applied To All Cancellations Made 24 Hours Prior To The Tour Departure Time.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your tour’s departure time, you will be charged in full.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 3 working days.
- Children under the age of 3 are considered infants and enter for free.
- Children aged from 3 to 14 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 14 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.