Let us explore Dubai city with us. This tour contains 4 hours long journey in which you will be able to discover historic culture, beautiful heritage and modern side of Dubai that is known as Middle East’s gem.
In this tour, you will also visit museum, which has artifacts, and its art gallery is epitome of best art. There are also Islamic and western art galleries, which display different cultures with illustrations. Jumaira Mosque is the best Islamic place, which is epitome of beauty and has its own popularity among all other mosques. Burj-ul-Arab hotel is the world’s only seven star hotel famous for its special resemblance with billowing sail. There are palm trees, Atlantis hotel and burj-ul-khalifa. These all places are unique and must to visit. The scenic beauty will compel you stop and take photographs. The journey will end at sheikh Zaid road. Shopaholics can visit Malls and quench their thirst at renowned brands.
- Pickup: 08:00 Am (approximately)
- Drop off: 02:00 Pm (approximately)
- Pick up & Drop back to your Hotel / Home
- Dubai Creek – Sightseeing Only
- Palm Jumeirah – Sightseeing & PhotoPoint
- Dubai Museum
- Future of Museum
- Burj Al Arab – Tourist Access
- Burj Khalifa – Tourist Access
- Jumeirah Beach
- Gold Souk
- Dubai Marina Walk
- Dubai JBR Walk
- Shared transfers are only available for hotels and residences located in Dubai City. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- If the location is far please contact us before booking.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity.
- You can pay our drivers upon arrival of the tour by cash. Payment by card only available on request.
Booking and Cancelation policy
- No Charges Will Be Applied To All Cancellations Made 24 Hours Prior To The Tour Departure Time.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your tour’s departure time, you will be charged in full.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 3 working days.
- Children under the age of 3 are considered infants and enter for free.
- Children aged from 3 to 14 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 14 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.