Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE and you are going to explore this city with us. You will witness culture, art and craft, architecture and heritage. You will get to know that how Abu Dhabi is the blend of rich ancient heritage and along with modern culture. You will see people from all parts of country who come to work and to visit the bright side of Dubai. The glamour has its own pace. To pay regard to the late president, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, There is a mosque named as - Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque. The tour will further lead you to attractions like stupendous Emirates Palace, bustling the Abu Dhabi city center and then to the mind-blowing manicured setting replete with children’s’ play area, cafes, and restaurant.
Finally, the trip culminates with a visit to Abu Dhabi WTC Mall, where you will come across a whole lot of retail outlets selling unique, branded and luxury items. Upon a full day, unforgettable trip, we would drop you back to your residence.
- Pickup: 08:00 Am (approximately)
- Drop off: 04:00 Pm (approximately)
- Pick up & Drop back to your Hotel / Home
- Abu Dhabi Heritage Village – Tourist Access
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – Tourist Access
- Presidential Palace – Tourist Access
- Emirates Palace – Tourist Access
- Ferrari World – Outside Access
- Yas Island – Drive Through
- Abu Dhabi Corniche – Drive Through
- Shared transfers are only available for hotels and residences located in Dubai City. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- If the location is far please contact us before booking.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity.
- You can pay our drivers upon arrival of the tour by cash. Payment by card only available on request.
Booking and Cancelation policy
- No Charges Will Be Applied To All Cancellations Made 24 Hours Prior To The Tour Departure Time.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your tour’s departure time, you will be charged in full.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 3 working days.
- Children under the age of 3 are considered infants and enter for free.
- Children aged from 3 to 14 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 14 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.